27/08/2013

How much is my face worth?!

Hello again,

I'm not sure what I want to post about on my blog at the moment so be prepared to see anything and everything!!

I watched a few of these videos on YouTube and saw some post adding up all the make up that the person had used that day, I thought I would give his ago, it's no exciting and a bit plain but I was only going to the cinema and didn't want to wear loads but enough to make my skin look better and give a pop to my eyes.

 
Sorry for the rubbish picture I didn't have a lot of time
 
 
 
Bourjois healthy mix foundation in shade 53 £9.99 
(I believe the packaging has changed)   
 
Collection lasting perfection concealer in shade medium 3 £4.19
 

Rimmel stay matte powder in shade 001 transparent £3.99
 
MUA blusher in shade 4 £1.00
(packaging has changed but this is the same colour I think!)
 
MUA eye shadow palate in undress me too £4.00
(shades wink, exposed and obsessed)
 
MUA eye primer £2.00
(new packaging and now £2.50)
 
Revlon grow lashes mascara £9.99
 
Nivea hydro care lip balm £1.99
 
Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in the shad crush £7.99
(sorry I couldn't find it so it's not in the picture)
 
All together is comes to a roaring total of £45.14
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry if you don't want another beauty post but like I mentioned I'm still figuring out what I want to write about and I must say I do love all things beauty :)
 
Take care,
 
Kels x


No comments:

Post a Comment