06/10/2013

A Little Haul

Hello again,

I thought I wold share with you all a small haul from the last few days. I should just point out that some of this are little Christmas gifts for my friends. :)



 
Boots
 
Essie (For the thrill of it) £7.99 its a purpley green colour that changes in the light
 
No7 intense volume mascara £9.50 in black
 
No7 wipes £7.00 but only £2.00 with my £5.00 off voucher (these are not in the picture as I have left them round my boyfriends)
 
                                   
 
 
I'm sorry this isn't a great pic but I wanted to show you how it changes in the light
 
 
 
                                   
 
 
Primark
Necklace £4.00
Mirrors £1.00 each
Tissues (pack of 4) 60p
Socks (pack of 3) £2.00 each
Cotton Rich tights £2.00
Gloves  £2.00 each

 
 Take Care
 
 
Kelsey x


5 comments:

  1. I just love the polish shade amazing perfect for A/W xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely haul! that essie nail polish looks so pretty xo
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I totally just done a dance...this has just made my day to have my first comments. I totally agree about the nail polish got so many complements xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab haul! I love the essie nail polish and the Primark necklace looks really cool too. Great post xx

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete