11/10/2013

Dove hair care

welcome back



Intense repair leave in conditioner and nourishing oil leave in conditioner



I really wanted to share with everyone one of my new favourite hair care brands Dove
I am current using the Dove nourishing oil care shampoo and conditioner.  I am absolutely loving these there leave my hair smooth and soft and they smell AMAZING!! I find they don't way my hair down either and if you like a shampoo that really forms up then these are for you.

I can't wait to try the Intense shampoo and conditioner and the express treatment conditioners

But my favourite has to be the leave in conditioner sprays, they again smell like the shampoos and conditioners are light and can be used on dry or wet hair.

These also leave my hair silky smooth and soft to the touch and makes me feel like I am having a good hair day :)

At the moment they are 2 for £4.00 at superdrug and half price at boots....bargain!!

Have you tried this brand and what are your thoughts??

Take care

Kels x

No comments:

Post a Comment