30/10/2013

Me time with a 99p face mask

Hello  again

I suffer from oily skin and gets blemishes quite often and because of this I have been left with acne scars, this is because when I was younger I thought popping my spots would make them go away sooner, but oooh no it made it much, much worse.

Due to all of this  have been trying to keep good care of my skin and keep to clean and clear. I do this by using a mask 1-2 times a week.

Superdrug dead sea purifying clay mask
If you follow my instagram or twitter you may of seen a picture I put up recently of some things I picked up to review on this blog.
 
This is a lovely mask to use of blemish prone skin and I really like the fact that I can get two uses out of the packet.
Whilst I was applying it, it felt cooling and refreshing and wasn't too thick so it spread over my face nicely.  It has a present smell that I quite liked it smelt fruity, citrusy and slightly of herbs but wasn't overpowering at the same time.  I left it on for 15 minutes (it said to leave for 10 - 15 minutes) and it dried hard so I couldn't move my face much haha, but I just used a wet flannel to wipe it off.


It contains which hazel and bark extract to deep cleanse your pores and dead sea minerals to draw out of the dirt and yucky build up and is paraben free.  The package clearly states that it is ok for vegetarians and vegans as Superdrug is against animal testing.






Take care

Kels x


No comments:

Post a Comment