22/10/2013

Products that I don't need/want

Hello there

I've moved and finally got internet and I'm no longer in some sort of fort made of boxes and bags!

 
 
First off we have the MUA undress your skin shimmer highlighter that is £3.00 it is a very shimmery pink Champaign colour, although it looks pretty in the pan it swatches quite light almost white, it also feels chalky for me and does not last long. But then again you get what you pay for, if you are new to using highlighters then for £3.00 this is a good choice and practice will be needed and you don't want to spend too much at first.
 
If you are looking for a good high street highlighter then  would recommend the Topshop highlighter in crescent moon which is £10.00 this is more of a golden colour and feels more finely milled ad I feel looks better on me.
 

 
 
Next we have the e.l.f complexion perfection for £3.75 I got this when I made my first ever e.l.f order and hated from the start I really don't know why I still have it. It is to provide colour corrections but there is no colour pay off so makes no difference and with no real purpose and is a waste in my make-up bag.
 
 
 
 
Next is the Revlon baby stick this is £6.99 in the picture is the peach coloured one, it claims to be for lips and cheeks but I feel it is very sticky and uncomfortable to wear. It is not very pigmented and because it is so sheer you have to press firmly and reapply several times before you get any colour pay off.
 


 
 
Now for the high end products here we have the MAC 4 shadow palette from the wonder women collection (I don't know the price)  now to be fair there is nice colours. L-R a shimmery white shadow, shimmery pale gold, matte deep green with a little brown, a matte natural brown.
 
The reason I'm not a fan is because I never use it,  I think I've used it a total of 4 times I just have other colours that are similar and are just as good.



Finally we have MAC crème sheen in crème cup for £15.00 this is a lovely colour for others that it suits and for paler skin tomes, but this looks absolutely ridiculous and like I am ill.


If you have any of these products how do you use them to make it more effective??

Take care everyone

Kelsey x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment