19/11/2013

My Christmas bucket list

Hello :)

So whilst I was chatting to other bloggers on twitter the other day I came across some amazing blogs and one of them was Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion by Dayna where she had done a post on the Christmas bucket list.

 I have decided to create the 'Christmas Bucket List Tag' so that not only I get to create a list of wonderful festive things to do but so that I can keep in touch with fellow bloggers and see what Christmassy activities they're getting up too this year! The rules of this tag are pretty simple; you must post a list of things you would like to do this festive season on your blog, once each of these activities have been done you can either  do a separate blog post on each activity or do a large, combined post containing all of the things on your bucket list after they have been done including pictures etc, how you decide to do it is completely up to you! And lastly you must tag 5 other bloggers to do the tag, if you are participating in the Christmas Bucket List Tag I would love to see, so feel free to tweet me @adaynasaur


My list :)
  • Ice skate (never done this)
  • Decorate my own place and have a Christmas tree
  • See a pantomime (haven't seen one since I was 11)
  • watch lots of Christmas movies
  • Get a picture of me and my boyfriend (harder then you think lol)

I tag:

Katy
Ashley
Cara
Abbie
Sarah
Gemma


Ok so that's 6 :)

Take care everyone

Kelsey x

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love seeing a pantomine, its a tradition in my family! Thank you so much for tagging me. I can't wait to do this post!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're more then welcome hun, are keep an eye out I can't wait to see your answers :) xx

    ReplyDelete