10/11/2013

October Faves

Hello

Better late then never but here is my first ever favourite post!

  1. A drink Fanta fruit twist not the best I do admit however it is lovely and refreshing.
  2. Soap and glory sugar crush body wash I brought a 500ml bottle of this in May and I still have just under half left. You only need a few pump of this as it foams up loads. The smell reminds of an alcoholic drink I've had but I can't remember the name, anyway if you do not like the smell of lime I would stay well away and this is a strong lime smelling wash
  3. Know the weather is colder my lips have been dry and chapped so much lately. I have be putting on my Burt's bees lip balm in Mango butter on so much to keep them smooth and moisturised, although I love all the lip balms by Burt's bees this one is defiantly my favourite.
  4. MAC mineralize blush in Dainty. This was my first blush I brought from MAC and I find it such a nice warm pinkie gold shade that is build-able .
  5. Finally a hand wash!! yep but it's Carex in COLA BOTTLES and it smells just like the cola bottle sweets you can get yummy. It is still safe for all the family to use, still kills 99.9% of bacteria and doesn't dry your hands out. I loved this so much that I also picked up the other limited addiction fragrance that I will be using next which is strawberry laces.





                                                                                            



I hope you enjoyed this little post and sorry I haven't posted in the last week but I will be back to posting every few days :)

Take Care

Kels x

2 comments:

  1. I love the sugar crush wash! it smells absolutely delicious! mines lasted so long!

    Laura xox
    http://www.lthornberry.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've been using mine since May. Thank you for the comment :) x

    ReplyDelete