17/11/2013

Powder that helps fight breakouts!

Hello again,

A couple of weeks ago I went to Superdrug where they had 3 for 2 and one of the items brought was Rimmel clear complexion transparent powder. I love the stay matte power and I am on my 2nd one, I like to try new products so for me to continue to use the same product once it's finished means I must like it a lot :)


                                       
I picked this up as It was on 3 for 2 at Superdrug and I was looking for my 3rd product but then I found this and got a little excited to try it.  
Like I said I usually use the stay matte power which costs £3.99, however if you feel more drawn towards this it is also £3.99.
 
I found this felt light on my skin and didn't look cakey at all. I kept checking it throughout the day  and I found I wasn't that shiny and was so impressed because the stay matte power during the afternoon I would have to reapply.
 
Also this I found to be finely milled and my brush picked it up well             with out being overloaded.

T

 
 
 
 
 

I haven't used this for long enough I don't think to make a fair jugememnt on weather this helped with my breakouts but I will continue to use it and tweet if it does or not. Twitter name can be found in the 'come find me' tab at the top of the page :)

Well I don't have much else to say on this now so take care everyone

Kelsey x

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to use it more, thank you so much for the comment :) x

    ReplyDelete