03/11/2013

Would you rather tag!

Hey guys,

I got tagged to do the 'would you rather' tag by the lovely Daisy she gave some great answers and now its my turn, so lets get on with it.....


1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

I would say palette and eye shadows, I only really wear browns and neutrals. I can get a lovely eye look with eye liner and mascara (I need this more then anything as my eyes get hidden behind my glasses) Lipsticks well there is so many finishes out there and different colours that it can change the whole look.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I love my long hair and although I have cut my hair short and very short I never liked it, I feel more secure with long hair. That said not being able to ever cut my hair would be awful it would be in such poor condition. So I would cut all my hair off plus hair will grow back.  

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Easy pink because corals look terrible on me and I feel it gives me a glowy look and in the colder months a fresh look.

4. If you had £1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Definitely clothes as I already have too much make up I get a little embarrassed about it when I see my friends how can fit all theirs in a single make up bag.  Plus clothes can boost my confidence, cool me down and keep my warm and snug, which is the most important thing as I am ALWAYS cold.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Give me a minute to picture this....hahaha.....I would go with the eye liner as lipstick as this does not seem so dramatic to me.

6. Would you rather only shop at Mac or Sephora?

Sephora, Sephora, Sephora!!! Only having one brand to use how annoying and boring, I already have a few MAC products and I think there are some better drug store products out there. Bonus is there is a lot of brands I have never tried or heard of at Sephora which would be so exciting to try.

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

Eye colour and it would be green to match my eyes or brown. I like to change my lip colour every time I wear make up.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer, or summer clothes in the winter?

Winter clothes in the summer! Like I have already said I get cold a lot and here where I live (South of England) it is cold most of the year, I'm sure you have heard of the saying - summer the best day of the year in Britain!!!

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Tricky one as I wear both 50/50 but I guess I would say bright as I don't want to be at the beach with a deep purple on but more of a coral :)

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?

I could give up lip gloss as I'm not a big fan but lip products no, no, no. My favourite eye product is mascara and I guess I could give it up but I wouldn't be happy

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

FACT I'm 23 and can't do a messy bun. I have to have my hair up  for my job and a ponytail is just the go to. Also like Daisy said you can wear it high, low or so the side to change it up.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

 I would rather never use lip gloss. Simple!!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

 Shave my eye brows. If I had to draw them on they wouldn't even look like sisters and no the plus side I have a swipe fridge :)

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

I would rather live without nail polish as I have acne scars and foundation and concealer covers this and makes me feel much more confident.


Well there we go!!

If you want to do this tag then go for it because I tag you!! I would tag individuals but I don't now many bloggers and the ones I do have been doing it for years!!

Take care

Kelsey x

2 comments: