22/12/2013

Festive nails

Hello lovelies,

It's that time of year where the count down is nearly over and the stress is no more and the waiting begins.
I'm not very creative and I have wants known as 'sausage fingers' so I make a mess of delicate detail, but I still like to be festive and have a bit of sparkle at this time. I have kept it very simple of also different to every day wear and I hope you like it :)

 
 
First off we have red nails with gold glitter on to and for this I used:
  • NYC classy-glassy (138) £2.49 here
  • Essie in Russian roulette (61)  £7.99 here
  • Barry M in gold glitter (339) £2.99 here
  • Sally Hanson insta-dry top coat £5.99 here



 
 
Here we have shimmery gold with a sparkly red on my ring finger or accent nail and for this I used:

  • NYC classy-glassy (138) £2.49 here
  • Avon in golden vision £6.00 (no longer available I go it as a free gift a year ago...sorry)
  • Barry M in red glitter (150) £2.99 (couldn't find it online
  • Sally Hanson insta-dry top coat £5.99 here


 Happy holidays and stay safe

Kelsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment