13/12/2013

Hand creams I approve of!!

Hi everyone
 
Well as the months get colder, the more my hands get dry and sore so I rely on hand creams more. I have found that you don't need to spend a lot to find a non-greasy and moisturising hand cream. The ones I have included are some of my favourite although I have increased my collection in the last few days (I seem to collect hand cream and lip balms).
 
 

 

 
First there is the Almond oil hand cream from The Body Shop. I have gone throw so many tubes of this I have lost count. It costs £10.00 for 100mls. In this picture I can included the old packaging as I still have a little bit left and the new metal packaging.
This has to be my favourite to use as it absorbs quickly and is not greasy. It smells so nice, well I think so as I love almonds and the smell, It also leaves my hands feeling incredibly soft and smooth, there is nothing bad I can say that's why I have brought so many.


 
Here is the L'occitane hand cream for dry skin. To be honest I didn't buy this but got it free with a magazine and few months ago. It retails at £8.00 for 30ml. I have tried this a few times now and it does do a good job at taking care of my hands, and for that I like to use it however I really really don't like the smell it reminds me of perfume for a mature lady. I find that only using a small amount works best as it can be to heavy/take longer to absorb.


 
 Here I have included two different hand creams. Soap and Glory hand food and hand dream.  Hand food is £5.00 for 125ml and hand dream is £7.00 for 100ml. Hand food is such a hyped up product and I have to agree I love it. I smells great (like everything else from S&G) it isn't greasy, doesn't take long to sink in and it is an all round brilliant hand cream, and the price is a bonus that it is a budget friendly product.
Hand dream smells like the clean on me body wash so is sweeter than the hand food and again is very much like the hand food in the way it works. I'm just a little annoyed that you pay £2.00 but get 25ml less but oh well.

I hope you have a lovely weekend take care

Kelsey x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment. They have it on offer at the moment, the large £10 ones are only £5...bargain!! So I picked up the hemp one and I'm excited to try it :) xx

      Delete