08/12/2013

What's in my make up bag

Hey

Bag is from Primark
 
I don't carry a lot of make-up around with me...or so I thought after finding all the lip products, I find that happens to most girls. This is the little bag I keep in my handbag, however I don't take it everywhere just if I am going out and may need to freshen up. I would also like to point out that I tend to take whatever I have on my lips with me that day (that's properly why there is so many).

 
Here I have a little fold away hairbrush and some hair bands. I have a mirror for touch ups, some hand maid hand sanitiser by sop and glory, MAC blotting sheets and the some carex refreshing body wipes.   
 
I have a kabuki brush for my MAC power in NC15 along with that I also have a pad if I want heavier coverage. I have a Nivea hydro care lip balm, Gosh concealer and two Bourjois blushes in 33 lilas D'or (left) and 54 rose frisson (right).


 
I have 2 Maxfactor eye liners in black fire and brown blaze, I really like these as they are easy to use and they don't smudge to much.

 
And now for the lip products....I have baby lips in cherry me, 17 supreme shine in barely blush (my lips but better), Revlon lip butter in sweet tart, Rimmel lipstick in Alarm, NARS in stolen kisses and finally MAC lipglass in lovechild.


Take care

Kelsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment