07/01/2014

December favourites

Hello again,

So December was a busy month so I don;t have a lot of favs only 3 but they are good ones. I realise I am a little late with putting this post up but this was the first time I had to take the pictures and sit down and write it up, I hope you can forgive me.


First we have the Vitamin E face mist from The Body shop find it here for £8.00. I like this because it makes me feel refreshed and it gives my face a little moisture but doesn't overload it. I use this straight after I take my make-up off and when  I wake up, I do then wash my face and moisturise ect, but I like to use it before breakfast and dressing. This comes out as a fine mist and I have used it loads seriously loads but it is still filled to the top, I found when I got this they filled it as much as possible so you definitely get your moneys worth. 


Next is my Kindle fire HD which is the 16gb find it here for £139.99. I went to CEX with my boyfriend to sell some of your old telly's and phones and ended up with £140 credit so I got the kindle for £100. I love this because I can read my books (I am such a book worm) and buy them cheaper, play games, search the web, go on social networks and watch YT videos on in one place that is portable and wireless. I also love it because it is small and thin enough to fit in my handbag so I can take it places safely.



Lastly is my Nivea in shower moisteriser find it here for £3.56. It does exactly what it says!! What you do is you step out from under the water, you rub this over over then you rise it all away and they you go you are all moisturised. I suggest you do this at the end of your shower so you are all clean and the constant water full doesn't strip it all away leaving this pointless. I find this is great for these cold morning where you don't want the be using other moisturisers and waiting for them to absorb before you can get ready....brr too cold. 

Take care

Kelsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment