17/01/2014

FOTD 11-1-14

Hello

I thought I would do a 'face of the day' post as I don't think I have done one...unless you can't the post 'how
much is my face worth' which you can read here.


Sorry about the glasses so you can't really see what I am wearing on my eyes but this is my everyday make - up, the only thing I change is the lip product depending on if I want a nude, dark or bright lip colour.

Primer - The body shop tea tree pore minimiser £7.50 for 30ml find it here 
Foundation - Bourjois healthy mix in 52 £9.99 for 30ml find it here
Concealer - Collection perfection concealer in medium 3 £4.19 for 4g find it here
Powder - Rimmel stay matt powder in 001 transparent £3.99 for 15g find it here
Blusher - MAC dame £18.00 for 6g find it here
Eye lash curlers - primark £1.00 not available online
Eye shadow primer - Maybeline colour tattoo in on and on bronze £4.99 find it here
Eye shadow - MUA heaven and earth palette £4.00 for 12 shadows find it here will be back online soon
Mascara - Maxfactor clump defy in black £10.99 for 13.1ml find it here
Eye liner - Rimmel scandaleyes waterproof pencil eyeliner in black £3.99 for 1.2g find it here
Lipstick - Maxfactor colour elixir in bewitching coral £7.99 find it here

Well I hope you liked my first FOTD

Kelsey x

2 comments:

  1. The lipstick colour looks great on you, Love the maxfactor mascara, makes my eyelashes look so long, ! Enjoyed reading :) xx

    minniemichelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for such a sweet comment. I like the mascara more now it's a little drier xx

      Delete