20/01/2014

REVIEW Rimmel lasting finish


Hello :)

A couple of days ago I was looking for a new foundation as I had, had a clear out of all my foundations (I have done a blog post one this - here). I was browsing around superdrug when I came across the Rimmel lasting finish and saw it was on offer so there was £3.00 off and therefore only cost me £4.99 great!! I have used this before when it first came out and quite liked it.

I picked it up in the shade 100 ivory, of course I tried the shade down and up from it along my jawline next to each other and went with the one that blended into my skin more as this means this is the match for me. 

I like that it come with a pump so I don't waste any, that oxygen doesn't get in to oxidise it and that bacteria is kept out keeping it hygienic. This comes with 30ml of product .which is average for foundation. 


 

The coverage is medium to full which is just what I look for in a foundation as I am prone to breakouts and I have scarring due to ache which I need to cover to make me feel more confident. 
My skin is oily and I can have some dryness on my chin and cheek area if it is really cold and I fall behind on my moisturising. I find this stays in place all day for me but I do always powder after my concealer and I use Rimmel Stay Matt power in 001 transparent. As you can see from the picture below I think it looks flawless on my skin and gives a good even coverage.

I have not found any faults yet as I have only been using it for a little while, but if I do I will inform you guys in a post of my review after using it in different circumstances in case that changes my mind on this foundation.  



Sorry for the pale photo the weather wasn't great that day and this was the best I could do

Take care guys

Kelsey x              

No comments:

Post a Comment