13/01/2014

Say bye bye to these foundations

Hey again,

So over the years I have tried many different foundations and also on the odd occasion I re-purchased some. This is saying a lot because I don't normally do that as I love to try new thigs out and I am seeking to find the perfect product for my skin, lifestyle ect.

However I found that as I got better at make - up and understanding what is a go and what is a miss, therefore these foundations are either too light or too dark.

L-R Superdrug BB cream in light, Garnier BB cream in light, Collection naturally matt in beige 3, Maxfactore weightless foundation in beige linen 50 and Clinique anti-blemish solutions in 01 fresh alabaster.

I think that some of these did work for me at the time but overtime they oxidised and therefore changed in colour. The BB creams I used mainly in the summer months which is why they are darker, nevertheless I have looked back at some old pictures and I still don't think they sorted me and didn't make my skin look healthy, radiant or flawless. 

I would also like to take this time to say how much I hated the Collection naturally matt it smelt horrid and although it was a light in consistency which means it didn't fell cakey I found it to not last long and within a few hours my blemishes were visible, and this is the last thing I want. 

If you are interested in any of these you can find them linked here:
  • Superdrug BB cream £6.99 for 50ml get it here
  • Garnier BB cream £9.99 for 50ml get it here
  • Collection naturally matt £2.99 for 35ml get it here
  • Maxfactor weightless £9.99 for 30ml (I couldn't find the colour but only this one) find it here
  • Clinique anti-blemish solutions £24.00 for 30ml find it here
Take care

Kelsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment