04/02/2014

REVIEW - Boots cucumber cleansing lotion

Hello again

I brought some of the boots cucumber facial wipes and I really liked them and they are so cheap (£1.50 but often on offer for 3 for £3.00).

I like to use it to make sure after I have taken all my make up off there is no residue of the make up remover or make up still left behind.
I use this in 2 different ways but they do the same job. Sometimes I take a big dollop of it and spread it all over my face, making sure there is a thin layer, after I taken a cotton pad and wipe it all way. The other way I use it is to pour it straight on to the cotton pad and swipe it all over my face. It does say you can use it to get rid of make up but I haven't tried that.

I find this gets rid of anything that is still on my face and leaves my skin feeling really soft and a little hydrated.

If you have dry / very dry skin you will still need to use a moisturiser after as if won't be enough and may leave your skin feeling tight. However if you are lucky and have skin that can be ok after a little moisture then you should be ok to leave it at that afterwards. If you are thinking that this is no good because you have oily skin don't worry because that is what I have and I really like the way it makes my skin feel, it does also say it is for all skin types. If you have sensitive skin I would be careful and test a small patch first as it states in the ingredients that there is parfum but I do find it to be gentle.

I used to use the Anne French cleansing milk from superdrug that is 200ml and costs £3.99 (you can find it here) but I found that to be too watery and only used about half the bottle. I find this one to be much better personally.

There is a slight smell of cucumber that is fresh and clean, this is part of a whole range that come in cucumber (green) and fragrance free (blue) everything in this rage is only £1.50 and I like I said they are often on offer of 3 for £3.00. For the cleansing lotion you get 150ml which I think is brilliant.


You can find this and the rest of the range here

Take care all

Kelsey x              

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice price for sure! I never heard of this brand before, so thanks for sharing this review with us. :) I love cucumbers, so I might need to check it out :)

    xxx
    www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a lovely comment. I'm excited for you to try I hope you like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete