19/02/2014

REVIEW - natural collection

Hello everyone

I was look around for a brand I haven't used much of and I came across this. I used to use some of their products many moon ago when I was younger and thought I would give them another go.

Moisture shine lipstick in rose bud




sorry the picture isn't clear I don't want to take another as I have had some crappy break-outs

This is a pretty nude pink colour that come across a bit more on the pink side. It give out a great colour and nice pigmentation that has a little gloss to it, it was great that it didn't leave me lips dry at all and I only had to reapply a few times; however I could of got away with it as it stayed on whilst I was drinking and when I reapplied it made it slightly darker in colour.

The only think I would like to change about it was that the bullet was shaped like most lipsticks as I find it much easier to use.

This is sold at boots and costs £!.99 and you can find it for £1.99 (it is not available at boots.co.uk)

Blushed cheeks blusher in rosey glow






To be honest I wanted to by peach melba but accidentally picked this one up and I am so glad I did because I do really like the look this gives me. I also like the fact that this feels silky and finely milled and in-over-all a pleasure to use.  I think I will be picking a another one up soon, unfortunately this only comes in 4 shades, lets hope they decide to have a bit of an update a come out with some more at the same quality.

This again is sold at boots and again only costs £1.99 and you can find it here.

I love that this is such a cheap brand with everything I believe to be under £3.00 and is sometimes found to be on a 2 for £5.00 offer!!


Take care all

Kelsey x              

No comments:

Post a Comment