24/02/2014

T.M.I tag

Hello everyone

You may want to get comfy, something to drink and something to drink as there is 50 questions for me to answer :)

1: What are you wearing? 
socks, grey speckle leggings, black top with a shuddered owl and a army coloured cardigan
2: Ever been in love? 
Yes
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
No
4: How tall are you? 
5'7
5: How much do you weigh? 
pass I don't weigh myself
6: Any tattoos? 
Yes 4 you can see them here
7: Any piercings? 
Ears and I used to have my nose and belly button
8: OTP? 
pass :/
9: Favourite show? 
I like trashy stuff like teen mom and 16 and pregnant, dance moms, I also like big bang theory and made in chelsea
10: Favourite bands? 
Queen, mumford and son, bon iver
11: Something you miss? 
My nanny
12: Favourite song?
It changes all the time
13: How old are you? 
24
14: Zodiac sign? 
Capricorn
15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Loyal, caring, trustworthy etc
16: Favourite Quote? 
I like lots i mentions some here
17: Favourite actor? 
Johnny Depp
18: Favourite color? 
Pink, mint green and teal
19: Loud music or soft? 
Both depending on my mood and what I am doing
20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
Bedroom or I go for a walk
21: How long does it take you to shower? 
15-25 mins depends if I shave my legs
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
If I am staying in a few minuets if going out about an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
No
24: Turn on?
caring, happy, sensitive
25: Turn off? 
rude, aggrogant, and big headed
26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
not YT but blogging to get a new hobby and try to work on my confidence
27: Fears? 
highets, dogs, crowned places, spiders and losing my family and forgetting my friends and family
28: Last thing that made you cry? 
A bad dream
29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
This morning to my boyfriend
30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? 
Again blog - my name and my initials
31: Last book you read? 
Jodi Pickoult - The pact which made me cry (first time for a book)
32: The book you're currently reading?
there's 3 - Miss peregrine's home for peculiar children by Ranson Riggs, Room by Emma Donoghue and Lauren Conrads book about style (that I got for 50p!!)
33: Last show you watched? 
Dance moms
34: Last person you talked to? 
My boyfriend Steve
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
My lovely sister in law Kate
36: Favourite food? 
Chicken roast, my dads stew or lemson chicken
37: Place you want to visit?
Anywhere abroad as I have never had a hoilday or Ireland as I am part Irish
38: Last place you were?
My flat
39: Do you have a crush?
I guess on Steve :)
40: Last time you kissed someone? 
About a hour ago when Steve got home from work
41: Last time you were insulted? 
A week ago (Don't worry was a misunderstanding)
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
fruity I guess
43: What instruments do you play?? 
None but I used to play the flute (and recorder at school)
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
A ring I got for my 18th and a ring I got for my 21st
45: Last sport you played? 
Monopoly (I used to play footy and tennis in the summer)
46: Last song you sang? 
Becky CJ covering rather be by clean bandit feat. Jess Glynne - if you are reading this you have to go check her out she is AMAZING. Her YouTube channel
47: Favourite chat up line?
None hate them
48: Have you ever used it?
Pass
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Saturday me and Steve went to dinner with his mate and his partner
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Whoever fancies giving it ago :)

Well I hope you find something from this interesting haha
Take care

Kelsey x              

4 comments:

  1. Great post! It's lovely to get to know someone a little better!

    Lauren xx

    keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it has taken me a while to reply but thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post hunni! I did the TMI Tag too on my youtube channel and I loved doing it :)

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting I'm on YT now to are go and find and have a look :) xx

      Delete