11/03/2014

FOTD - 01-3-14

Hey again


I really like the way my make up turned out the other day so I thought I would do another 'FOAT - face of the day'

Here I am wearing:

Foundation - Rimmel lasting finish in 100 ivory - here £7.99

Concealer -Collection lasting perfection in 3 - here £4.19

Powder -Soap and glory one heck of a blot - here £12.00

Blush -  Natural collection in rosey glow (only a little) - here £1.99

Mascara -Maxfactor clump defy - here £10.99

Eye shadow primer - MAC painterly paint pot - here £15.00

Eye shadow - 17 trio in enchanted smoke - here £5.49

Lips - Collection cream puff in fairy cake 3 - here £2.99


I hope you liked this post :)

Take care

Kelsey x              

2 comments:

  1. Your lashes are so long! I love that lip colour, the Cream Puff's are one of my favourite lip products xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you, you have made my day, I hate that my glasses hide my eyes a little and make them look small xx

      Delete