14/03/2014

REVIEW - Garnier micellar cleansing water

Hello again lovelies


First off I need to say that if you are looking for a comparison to the bioderma, I have never tried it so I can't.

I have tried the Lo'real micellar water and although I thought it was good to begin with the more I used it the more I started to not like it. I then tried the No7 cleansing water and it doesn't cleanse my face thoroughly. Then we come to Garnier....

I freaking love this stuff for so many reasons it is gentle and has no smell,kind to eyes, I don't need a lot on my cotton pad so  it isn't wasted and it still gets everything off (I don't wear waterproof mascara so sorry I can't comment on that) and also there is no perfume.

It says that it is hypo-allergenic which means that if you are allergic to anything found in these sorts of products that it should be ok for you. It is dermatologically tested and ophthalmologically tested, I haven't seen 'ophthalmologically tested' mentioned on anything before so I had to look it up.

'Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine which deals with the diseases and surgery of the visual pathways, including the eye, brain, and areas surrounding the eye and eyelids.'

It also claims to do 3 things which are to remove make-up, cleanser the skin and soothes.

You can buy this from superdrug, boots and anywhere else that sells garnier products, this retails at £4.99 for 400ml get it here.

Take care now

Kelsey x

4 comments:

  1. I think maybe I'll have to give this a go! Seems like a nice way to remove make up :)

    Shelley from Shelley Hearts Beauty and Lifestyle Blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I hope it works just as well for you as it did for me :)

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a lovely product, thanks for sharing :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to come to my blog. I am trying to review products that others will be interested in and hopfully be helpful as well. I am always happy for ideas :)

      Delete