17/03/2014

The body shop hair chalk

Hello again everyone



Before 

After


I'm sorry for the poor picture I had to do them in a rush by myself :(

Anyway as soon as I heard of these I wanted them and the day after they came out I went straight into Bournemouth and got them. They cost £5.00 each and as you can see from the second picture they come in little pots. These are the only two available and limited edition but I am unsure as to how long they will be around for.

How to use
  1. wash and dry hair
  2. get a towel/cloth/tissue anything you don't mind getting dirty
  3. section hair into 1-2 inch sections
  4. take a section and place the pot chalk side down and towel on the other side of the section
  5. run the pot and towel down your hair pressing lightly
  6. repeat until you get the desired effect
  7. hairspay to prolong colour
I did find though that the colour faded a little after I brushed my hair as well as going a little bit static but there only minor things.
As this is a chalk and not a dye if will rise off completely when you next wash your hair. If you doesn't go right the first time remember  everyone has to learn and practice to make it look easy!!

Take care everyone :)

Kelsey x              

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try a hair chalk but I have really dark brown hair at the moment so might wait til summer when I might dye my hair lighter again! Lovely post x

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting. I hope they are still around on the summer for you to try as they will last ages as you only need a little. :)

      Delete