15/04/2014

What's in my bag

Hello again

Sorry for being away for so long I have moved flat and it took ages to get the internet back!! I missed you


The front

The back
My bag is by David Jones. It is quilted at the front only. There is the two pockets and a zip pocket. As you can see there is also a zip pocket at the back. To open and close the bag there is a zip. I am sorry but I can't find it online but I know I got it from Beales.



Carex refreshing hand wipes (15 wipes) 85p get it here
Wet ones anti-bacterial wipes (15 wipes) £1.15 get it here
Primark mirror - £1.00
Soap and glory hand food - £2.50 (not online)
Soap and glory had maid hand gel - £2.50 (not online)


White stick due to eye condition
Next drangonfly purse
Keys!!
Passport
A new look porch with some of my loyalty cards £3.99 get it here


Small oxford pad (not online)
Papercase A5 filofax (not online)


Primark make up bag - £3.00 
(I can do a separate post on this)


Pack of tissues - primark 60p for 4 packets
A reuseable bag I got as a gift


Again sorry for waiting for 2 weeks. Thank you so much for taking your time to read and comment it means so much :)

Enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts :)
Kelsey x              

2 comments:

  1. I love the Next purse! <3
    Just found your wonderful little blog, following on GFC & Bloglovin.

    ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much for such a lovely comment :)

      Delete