03/05/2014

April Empties

Hello again everyone

It's empties time and I think this will be my last one for a while as I am finished using up all my products that were nearly done :)




Purederm nose strips - £2.99 get it here
I enjoyed using these as I found they done a good job and left my nose feel smooth and unclogged. Little secret here I always look to see whats come out, do any of you?

Lee Stafford poker straight shampoo and conditioner -  £5.99 Get them here (this is for the full size as I got mine in a set)
I didn't like these very much although it still had the lovely Lee Stafford smell. I felt like it made my hair greasy and weighted down. I do have other Lee Stafford products that I love but unfortunately these are a miss for me.


Origins spot reemover - £14.00  get it here
The famous stop remover, I thought I would see what the hype was about but to be honest I don't think it was worth the money (I'm sure I got this for £11 and few years ago). There are so many spot gels that are avaliable more easily and cheaper that I don't think I will be perusing this.





Vichy astringent lotion for oily/commbanation skin - £10.50 get it here
To be honest I thought this was a toner. Although I am oily skin I found this to be a little too strong for me and contained a lot of alcohol  so I won't be getting it again.

B Nourished night serum - £9.99 get it here
I hated this and it done nothing for my skin and was such a watse of money!!

The body shop almond hand cream - £10.00 get it here
This is in the old packaging but I love this hand cream and I have 2 more of these as well as the rose and hemp ones!! I love a good hand cream - if you want to read a post on my favs click here.

Soap and glory clean on me - £2.25 get it here
I love the smell of the soap and glory range. This came in handy last years when I went away for a long weekend. You only need a small amount I think I got 5-6 washes out of the little bottle :)

Thank you for reading :) xxx


Kelsey x             

4 comments:

  1. I need to try those nose strips! Black head are something I really struggle with and it so annoying! Look at whats come off is a must haha! xx

    pollypocketbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and commenting :) You with love them :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love nose strips and am a total ghoul and always look to see what comes out x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and for commenting - its nice to know I'm not the only one :) x

      Delete