17/05/2014

Mini body shop haul

Hello lovely people

I am in the middle of writing another post but it requires at lot of pictures so I have just done this quick post so you don't have to wait ages for a new post


As a big fan of the body shop I of course have e-mails sent to me, over this weekend they extended their 40% off sale, this includes everything that is not already at a discount price or included in other sales like 3 for 2.

I ready have the strawberry body mist so I sprayed the satsuma and peach one and the satsuma one just a little less sweet but prefect to give me a sutler fruity scent perfect for those sunny days.

The satsuma body mist has 100ml for £7.50 and is in a glass bottle so you may want to be careful if putting this in your bag! Click here to see the full range of body mists.

The next two products I have seen all over blogs, youtube and twitter and I thought with the 40% off deal I would treat myself.
First I got the camomile cleansing butter, I tested this on my hand and it is so buttery, soft and left my hand feeling silky smooth. You get 90ml for £12.00 and you can get it here

Fu=inally I got the honey bronzer in 01 it is a very pale bronzer that it perfect for you pale girls, the feels so soft and is finely mild. I won't be using this to contour as if is too light but will be perfect to make me look more healthy. you get 11g for £13.00 and it comes in 4 shades, you can get it here

I can't wait to try these gems out!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and if you know of anything from the body shop that I should try please comment and let me know :)

Kelsey x             

4 comments:

  1. I love the body shop they have such great products! people never realise how good the makeup they do is

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I have so pleased with the bronzer I have used it everyday since, I will deferentially be trying more :) xx

      Delete
  2. The satsuma body mist sounds delicious! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and leaving a comment :) There is lots of different ones to choose from and if you want something that is stronger that lasts longer they also do a matching perfume with the different scenes. I hope you find one you like :) xx

      Delete