20/05/2014

My top 8 spring and summer lippys





Here we have Mac costa chic get it here for £15.00 this is a coral frost it doesn't have too much pigment and gives a little shimmer to the lips. I like this as an everyday lippy unfortunately it doesn't give the true colour as it is more noticeable in real life





Next is Mac chatterbox get it here for £15.00. I love this colour, as an amplified lipstick it is a real pop of  colour, this is slightly on the cooler tone side put can still be used daily as a pretty in pink shade. Again pic doesn't do it justice :(


 
 

I wear this a lot at the moment, this is Rimmel kate in 05 get it here for £5.49. This is lovely colour it is a little darker then 'my lips but better' and I get a lot of complements with this, my boyfriend even likes this colour on me. 

 

 

I wear this one on nights out for a pop of colour and I really like oranges shades in the s/s. This is Rimmel kate in 12 get oit here for £5.49. With these rimmel kate lipsticks I found them to be a little drying so I always but a lip balm on first to help.  





This is L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in dating coral get it here for £7.99. When I first got this I wasn't sure on the colour, I think that is because I thought it was going to be a bolder colour. This gives you a sheer wash of colour in a pale coral colour another one that is perfect for everyday.

 


I loved this last year and I still love it for this year. This was very popular amongst the blogger and youtube community last year when these came out. This is Bourjois colour boost in 04 peach on the beach get it here for £7.99. This is a beautiful peachy coral shade that feels lovely and comfortable on the lips and not drying at all. 


 






Again we have a lip crayon (I love these things soo much) this is the Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in 020 lovesick get it here for £7.99. I think this and the honey one from the same collection was the first lip crayons I brought and therefore started my little collection of that that is still growing :) This colour is a bright pink and has a minty smell but tastes on nothing, the crayons I think do last a decent amount of time before having to reapply and that if you are not eating or drinking. 



Finally we have another Bourjois colour boost in 01 red sunrise get it here for £7.99. If you are scared to branch out to a red lippy then this is a good starting place as you can be it gives just a wash of red that is not to in your face.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please tell me in the comments or on twitter what lip products you have been loving I would love to try some new ones :)


Kelsey x             

10 comments:

  1. I thought the MAC one would have been more pigmented than that..still a lovely colour though!
    www.shemightbeloved.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my silly camera, I really do like it for this time of year xx

      Delete
  2. All gorgeous colours for Summer - the Kate Moss 05 is catching my eye the most here though, I feel a Boots trip coming on! I've just posted about my current favourite lipsticks if you're looking for some more inspo :)

    Rebecca Kate x
    Charming Skies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I will have a look see now :) xx

      Delete
  3. Just lovely colours. Definitely perfect for this time of year.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never resist a lipstick post! MAC Chatterbox, looks like one I need to add to my collection! x
    lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it to be flattering on so many people :) xx

      Delete
  5. I have wanted to try out MAC's costa chic for ages! Might have to add it to my wishlist.

    reviewsonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my newest one thanks to back to MAC :) xx

      Delete