13/05/2014

REVIEW - Boots clean off nail polish remover

Welcome back all :)


Today I reviewing a drug store nail polish that is so affordable, to me nail polish remover does not have to be expensive, you can get them at £1.00-£1.50 at superdrug and boots that suit differnt needs.

I have tried 2 from the boots own band this one and a conditioning one. To compare the 2 they are the same price and act differently to my nails.

I found this one to have a stronger smell that my partner hated and could smell it from the room next door. This got my nail polish off reasonable well no better then anything else I have used. However I have noticed in the last few months that my nails have been getting weaker and peeling so bad on each nail that it will take some time to grow out the weaker parts. I have not changed may base, top coat or tried any new polishes and my diet has not changed, I have only changed my remover so unfortunately I am putting all the problems down to the clean off remover.

The boots know band one I tried previously was the conditioning remover and that was brilliant and left my nails feel cared for and strong.

You can get this nail polish remover here for £1.30 there is 150ml which I think its a great amount for the price.

If you are interested in the conditioning nail polish remover you can get it here again for £1.30 fir 150ml.

Thank you for reading :)

Kelsey x          

No comments:

Post a Comment