30/06/2014

Cream blushes

Hi again everyone :)

Now in the UK we are being treated to lots and lots of sunshine and so I have been grabbing for the 2 cream blushes I have over my powder ones.

Maybelline dream touch blush in 07


This was the first ever cream blush I brought. Although this is not a bright pop of colour I do enjoy using this as an everyday blusher.

The consistency of this is quite nice as it is thin and liquidy.

You can get it here for£6.49


Sorry about the packaging!!


This is the perfect pink of this time of the years and gives me a lovely flushed look but not that I have been sunburned on my cheeks!!
The blusher is really creamy and thicker then the Maybelline one. I find that this one lasts a little bit longer then the Maybelline one, that could be because it is thicker.

You can get a similar blusher here for £7.00 (the one linked is called flush)


To blend in the cream blushers I use my fingers or the real technique stippling brush and just drap it in circular motions to give a smooth even cover.


I am really interested in the Bourjois cream to powder blushers....if you have tried any of them what do you think? Are they any good?

As always thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

Kelsey x             

No comments:

Post a Comment