08/06/2014

REVIEW - soap and glory shampoo / conditioner

Welcome lovelies :)



I love soap and glory and the different body products they provide along with the sweet, girly fruity scents they leave my skin.
I have never used their shampoo and condition before but after Christmas and I got one of the s&g gift sets. The one I got came with a travel size shampoo but not the conditioner so I went and got one from boots which was only £2.50.

The shampoo had a sweet sceant and lathored up well like others I had used from the drugstore and the conditioner was thick but not overly thick and again carried the same sweet fruity smell.
However once dry my hair didn't feel as clean as well as my scalp, my mid-lengths and ends felt soft but nothing special. The smell lingered on my hair for the rest of the day but I could not smell it the following day.

The conditioner is said to leave your hair glossy but I didn't notice much gloss just softness.

I used it again 2 days later and again if made my hair feel unclean so unfortunately I won't be using this again.

Have you tried the shampoo and conditioner? what did you think of it?

As always thank you so much for reading :)

Kelsey x            

12 comments:

  1. I didn't know S&G did shampoo and conditioner! I probably wouldn't use it though, doesn't sound too great! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame because I love their over products xx

      Delete
  2. This is the second not great review of the conditioner! Such a shame x

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty & Lifestlye Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad this product was no good - love Soap & Glory but I guess some things are duds!
    Gwenayfer | PeacockBeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I love the other products I have tried x

      Delete
  4. It's a shame this didn't work for you! I love Soap & Glory's body products but can't imagine their shampoo and conditioner so maybe they need to spend more time on it :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a huge S&G fan but never been a fan of any of their hair products, its something that def lets the brand down.
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to agree but these are the only products that I have not liked x

      Delete
  6. I didn't even know that they did hair products. By the sounds of it though, their body products are a lot better!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a shame, I don't know if I should give their other products a go or not. hmm :)

    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their skin care products are lovely and I would say deff have a look at them, it's a shame the hair care was a dud x

      Delete