04/12/2014

Christmas wish list

 
Welcome back!

So as my first proper post I thought I would get into the Christmas sprite and talk to all of you about some of the things I have on my Christmas list this year.

New look boots Link
Every year new look come out with their flat heel biker boot and I always pick up a pair at some point over the winter as I wear them to death. I tend to wear a lot of brown and natural clothing so I usually go for the tan colour but I found myself wishing I had a black pair a lot this year. If I am unsuccessful in getting these for Christmas then I am hoping they go into the sales as an early birthday present to myself :)

Soap and Glory gift set Link
Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a S&G gift set. I normally get a lot of bath and shower products at Christmas and for my birthday (Jan 1st) as it is always a 'safe' present but I love it because they normally last me the whole year. S&G always come out with great value sets that are popular with most. This set is full of minis which are handy for travelling or if you get bored of using the same product for a long time like I do.
This set comes with:
  • Girligo Scented Moisturising Body Mist
  • The Righteous Butter Body Butter
  • Flake Away Body Scrub
  • Clean On Me Skin Softening Shower Gel
  • Hand Food Hand Cream
Nuxe travel set Link
I have only tried the Nuxe famous lip balm but I thought this was a great set to try more of the brand before splurging on one or two products, and I think it comes at a great price too. I would love to pamper myself with this on boxing day.
This set comes with:
  • 30ml micellar cleansing water
  • 15ml youth and relevance revealing fluid
  • 10ml multi-usage dry oil
  • 15ml 24hr soothing and moistening cream
  • 30ml shower gel
Essie gift set Link
I love Essie polishes and thought that this was a cute set and perfect for this time of year. This set comes with a pink, grey, deep red and matte black. This will come in handy for finishing off and New Years Evening party look.
This set comes with:
  • Mademoiselle
  • chinchilly
  • Toggle to the top
  • Belugaria
Tangle teezer Link
I already have one of these but I got it a few years back and it is starting to show it's age. This is perfect for anyone that is all about hair or likes to take care of it as this does not pull on your hair and therefore more gentle than some other brushes.


Well there you go some of the things I am asking father Christmas for.
What's on your list this year? Have you tried anything that I have mentioned?

Thank you for reading :)


Kelsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment