05/01/2015

A birthday haul

Thanks for stopping
 
So on New Years Day I turned 25...half way to 50!!! I am from a large family (I'm one of seven) and so now I am older I don't really get presents anymore but I was lucky to get a few goodies :)


I love giraffes so my fianc√© got me a big soft giraffe cuddly toy (I now have 11!!!). He also got me a new bookmark as I am a huge bookworm and the final giraffe gift was a silver statue so I have somewhere to put my engagement ring that's safe when I have ,y baths and showers. How cute are the giraffes!!
My final present from Steve was a vanilla scented candle that says 'live well, love much, laugh often and dream always' one of my all time favourite quotes.



From one of my brothers and sister in law's I got a 'TOWIE' make-up gift set, now I have not a fan of the show but it is always nice to receive beauty items. This came with a quad palette with 2 light shimmers, a light purple and a deep purple. I am hoping the pigment is good as plums and purples go great with green eyes. It then came with a liquid eyeliner that has a thin flexible nib. Lastly it comes with 2 sets of eye lashes which unfortunately I can't wear because they always get in the way f my glasses.




My finally present I got to open was from my eldest brother n sister in law and that was the 'Seventeen complete collection set'. This come with a variety of eye shadows and lip glosses, a pale pink blush, a muti colour bronzer, 2 eye liners in black and gold, primer, mascara, eye base and 5 brushes.
What a lovely selection for me to try out and as it is drugstore I know that I can pick up more at a reasonable price.

I was also gifted some money that I will be spending at the end of the month when I move into my new flat.

Sorry about the date on the pictures I didn't realise I had turned that function on!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment