22/01/2015

My current makeup look

Welcome back,
 
I thought I would do a quick post on the makeup look I have been going to for the last two weeks. It's been quite a natural easy look with a pop on colour on the lips if I want it to transfer to an evening look.
 


Bourjois happy light matte serum base (comes outs like a cream not a serum)
Rimmel lasting finish in 100 ivory
Collection lasting perfection in light 2
Collection illumining touch in glow 3 (too dark for me)
Soap and glory one heck of a blot
MAC blusher in pinch o' peach
MAC paint pot in painterly
Makeup revolution palette in iconic 2
No7 exceptional definition (not keen on this)
Bourjois ultra black volumizer mascara (step 1) to make my lashes really long
Collection extreme 24 hour felt tip liner
Urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil in zero
MAC please me lipstick




Thanks for popping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment