So it's that time of year again where we look back at the past year at what has gone well and what hasn't....
I've got a big year coming up with my daughter due next month, getting married in the summer and I am hopefully returning to university in September.
I don't want to put too much pressure on myself to make huge life changes (other then motherhood and wedding lol) so I have thought of a few things I would like to work on this year that are small goals that are achievable.
- Get more organised - I will be looking out for a diary this week to help get me started. With lots of hospital appointments and baby groups coming up I need to not let my baby brain take over
- Cook more - my wonderful fiancé who cooks every night and although I used to many years ago I lost my confidence when my health got too bad.
- Be more social - I suffer from anxiety and I have a feeling I may struggle to go out and meet mummy friends but I really am going to give this a big go.
- Be more adventurous with my hair as I either leave it down or put it u in a ponytail.....BORING!!
- Same with make-up I always stick to the same looks.
So those are my goals not too many but hopefully manageable.
Do you have any goals for this year?