10/01/2015

My plans for 2015...

Welcome back



So it's that time of year again where we look back at the past year at what has gone well and what hasn't....

I've got a big year coming up with my daughter due next month, getting married in the summer and I am hopefully returning to university in September.
I don't want to put too much pressure on myself to make huge life changes (other then motherhood and wedding lol) so I have thought of a few things I would like to work on this year that are small goals that are achievable.

  1. Get more organised - I will be looking out for a diary this week to help get me started. With lots of hospital appointments and baby groups coming up I need to not let my baby brain take over
  2. Cook more - my wonderful fiancé who cooks every night and although I used to many years ago I lost my confidence when my health got too bad.
  3. Be more social - I suffer from anxiety and I have a feeling I may struggle to go out and meet mummy friends but I really am going to give this a big go.
  4. Be more adventurous with my hair as I either leave it down or put it u in a ponytail.....BORING!!
  5. Same with make-up I always stick to the same looks.  

So those are my goals not too many but hopefully manageable.

Do you have any goals for this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment