28/01/2015

REVIEW - Taylor Swift wonderstruck perfume

Welcome back,

I don't normally go for celebrity perfumes and I think the last one I brought was Britney Spears fantasy which was about 12 years ago!!! But after Christmas when everything is in the sales I thought I would pick up a new perfume for everyday and leave my more expensive ones for dinners, date nights etc.


 
 

This is perfume is perfect for everyday use maybe not in the colder months if you prefer something more heavy and musky but I don't mind still wearing fruity scents on cold wet grey days.

This perfume set comes with a body lotion in the same scent but I have yet to try it.

I can't describe the scent very well so I went out looked it up for you guys...

The top notes are raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia and apple blossom. The heart features sweet vanilla along with sun drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus. Notes of golden amber, musk, sandalwood and peach are in the base.

I know I'm 25 and may seem 'old' to be wearing this but I really do like it and it's nice with I'm out and the smell is still on my scarf and every now and then I smell it. I went back to boots a week later to have a look around and saw it was in a bigger sale so I brought another one!!

This perfume is not really strong so it won't last for more than a couple of hours. This would be a lovely gift for a young teenager.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment