09/02/2015

My top 5 eye shadows

Hello again everyone


 
 
MAC - Mulch (velvet)
I am a safe girl when it comes to eye shadow and always stay with naturals. This is a beautiful mid brown with gold going through it that I like to use in the crease or on lazy days as an all over colour on it's own.
 
 

 
 
MAC - Woodwinked (veluxe pearl)
This is a gourgose golden colour that I think goes beautifully with my green eyes. This shadow is quite shimmery so it you prefer a matte or one that only has a little shimmer I would stay clear of this one!
 
 

 
 
Urban Decay - Smog
I love urban decay shadows they are one of my favourite brands as they are so smooth and easy to blend. I realise this is similar to the ones I have already mentioned but like I said I stay safe with colour on my eyes as I prefer to splash colour on my lips.
I would say this is an inbetween / mixture of the two MAC shades.
 

 
 
No7 - violet shine
Purples go lovely with green eyes and this is subtle enough that I feel I can get away with this without looking like a clown. I like to use this on it's own or with a soft green.
 

 
Seventeen - Funfair
Again when I do use a little bit of colour I will use ones that I know go with my eye colour and I can tone down and use with other colours that will makes them more wearable.
When I first got this I was a bit sceptical as I haven't tried much from seventeen before but found this to be lovely to use and well pigmented.
 
 
So what are your favourite eye shadows at the moment?
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment