15/02/2015

REVIEW - Garnier fresh clearifying wash


Welcome back,

So I thought I would do a little review on this as I have been using it for a few months now and only have about 1/3 left.

Garnier have a rage of skin care products that are suited to different skin types, this rage is for combination/oily skin and helps o keep shine at bay.
I suffer from quite oily skin that has mainly hormonal breakouts on the chin area, recently with coming to the end of my pregnancy my skin has gone a little crazy. I have found that this has helped calm my skin and reduce the amount of redness on the blemishes as they heal making them easier to conceal.

This has a lovely fresh clean smell to it that I find makes my feel squeaky clean after. This comes out as a clean gel but turns into a foam once you start to massage it in. It feels smooth and moisturising to use and not harsh on my skin at all.
I understand some people find foaming cleansers to be stripping and bad for their skin but luckily I haven't had that with this.

I have also used the moisture match moisturiser in this rage review here which is light and sinks in quickly, although I liked the way it made my skin feel and it didn't feel to heavy like it was going to clog my pores I couldn't get past the texture of it; to me it felt a little grainy and not smooth at all.

Have any of you tried any of this skincare range? Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment