07/03/2015

Where have I been?

Hey everyone,

It's been a few weeks I last posted and I have a good reason why so please forgive me.....



Yep that's right on February 27th Evelyn Florence made her way into the world and competed me.
Although we have had a few complications little lady is almost recovered and doing great.

Once I am more settled and ready I will be back to posting 1-2 posts a week so please be patience guys .

If there is anything you would like me to post then please leave me a comment or contact me on my social medias.

Thanks for sticking with me and for stopping by it means a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :) look forward to seeing your return to blogging x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and thank you for waiting for me :) xx

      Delete