I have been having a look around the shops and online lately and have found myself wanting EVERYTHING. Why is it when you have money you can't find anything but when you're poor everything looks amazing and you need it all.
I will be making this a drugstore edition as I haven't really be looking into high end recently.
- Bourjois rouge edition aqua laque liquid lipstick - I have read so many great reviews on these and I always swatch them, maybe this summer I will treat myself
- Bourjois 123 flawless CC cream - I need some new foundation and as the weather has turned so sunny in the UK in the last few weeks I thought this would be more appropriate and would feel more comfortable rather than a thick foundation.
- Barry M speedy quick dry nail polish - There are some beautiful summery pastel shades avaliable
- Maxfactor crème puff blush - I love the look of these and I have nothing in my collection like them.
- Revlon colourstay for combination/oily skin - Like I said I need some new foundation and think I may try this one next.
Thanks for popping by