04/05/2015

April favourites

Hey everyone,

Sorry this is a little late for some reason I have been really busy over the bank holiday and I couldn't get this up earlier.

I haven't done a favourites post in so long so I thought I would do one for last month to give a bit of variety :)


Radox mango mayhem
This shower gel smells AMAZING and is perfect for the summer time to wake you up to and feel ready for the day. I wish they done a lotion with this scent so I can smell of this all day.

Botanics all bright cleansing toner
I have been using this for ages now and go back to it time and time again. I like the way it gets rid of any residue that may be left after cleansing. I feel this help keep my skin soft and clear as it can act as a mild exfoliator.

Neutrogena visibly clear 2-in-1 wash and mask
I don't really use this as a wash but I find this to be an amazing mask for my skin. It feels cool and tingly on my skin giving a really clean feel and leaves my skin feeling great and so smooth. I will always go back to this when my skin has a freak out.

The body shop tea tree pore minimiser
This helps keep my skin clear and smells great (I love the smell of tea tree). I use this as a makeup base, this helps to smooth out my skin and cover up my pores which is perfect for putting foundation on over.

Soap and glory one heck of a blot
This is my current powder at the moment and I have been loving using it to help keep the shine at bay. I haven't used it enough yet to give it a full review.

Garnier dark spot remover
I have a lot of scarring left over from blemishes. I am hoping this will help to fade or get rid of them. I have only been using this for the last half of April and I love the smell. I will be doing a review once I have been using it for a month or two.

What have you been loving recently? Have you tried any of these products?

Thank you so much for popping by

2 comments:

  1. i love anything mango flavoured or scented so the shower gel sounds right up my street. Was it moisturising? I used the Neutrogena visibly clear 2n1 as well a few years back and loved it as a mask but found it didn't do much as a wash. Great favourites posts, finally one that I can actually afford to buy products shown!!!!!

    www.simplysara.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a lovely comment. The shower gel is not that moisturising unfortunately, but it's also not drying at all :)

      Delete