18/05/2015

My favourite body shop products

Hey everyone,
 
If you have been reading my blog for a while now you rill know my love for The Body Shop.
I thought I would share with you some of my favourite products - I haven't included makeup as I haven't really tried much from them.
 
 
 
 
I love the body butters, they have a strong smell that lingers on your skin all day. The have lots of different scents to choose from and for different skin types so you will always find one that suits you. (they also have lighter lotions and oils if butters are too thick for you).
 
My all time favourite hand cream is the almond one I LOVE the smell of it and it leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth. There are a few different ones to choose from to suit your needs. I will always have one of these in my stash and I hope they never discontinue it.
 
I have mentioned this a few times on the blog and I have gone through about 4 of these already and will also have one at hand. I like to use this under my makeup as a primer. Tea tree is great for spot prone skin (like mine!) and can help keep them at bay.
 

I don't find this to be very moisturising for me but I still like to use it after I have used a clarifying mask to restore some of the moisture that has been drawn out. This comes out as a light fine mist that has a subtle Vitamin E smell to it that smells clean to me. 
 
I have recently done a review on this product that you can read here. I find this works fine on my oily skin and helps keep it clean and soft.
 
I haven't been using this recently but I love to use this in the winter when my skin needs that hit of moisture. I use this as part of my night time skincare routine. This doesn't block my pores up and is a light consistency which is what I prefer in oils and serums. This also has a lovely Vitamin E scent (like rose to me) that helps calm and relax me.
 
 
What are your favourite body shop products?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment