12/05/2015

REVIEW - covergirl lash blast luxe mascara

Hey everyone,



So a few months back I was having a look round TK Maxx and found a covergirl mascara. I have never tried any makeup from America before so I got pretty excited and snatched this up straight away.
I comes said on the box that it was black which is perfect as I only wear black mascara. However when I opened it, it was clearly brown / black-brown which was disappointing. The brush was made up with short plastic bristles which are the brushes I usually don't use but I thought I would still give it ago as this time it might be different!

 

The tube came with a stopper on it to stop it drying out and for hygiene reasons, unfortunately this was terribly dry and clumpy when I used it that it didn't even fully cover all the bristles.

My eye lashes don't look too bad in the picture but this mascara done nothing to them and I had to reapply a different mascara which was annoying.

I don't know how long the mascara had been in the shop for or anything as it has now been discontinued (as I have only just seen online), you can still get it on amazon and eBay though. I am upset that I can't properly try some makeup I wouldn't usually get too.

I know that this mascara gets compared to  Max Factor's False Lash Effect Mascara

Have you tried any makeup from another country? If so what was it? (I love hearing about new brands and makeup from other countries)

No comments:

Post a Comment