31/05/2015

REVIEW - Garnier dark spot corrector

Hey everyone,



Know then no one is perfect not even your favourite celeb whose body you crave and has 'flawless skin'. There is no just thing as 'flawless' when it come to all of us.
I am one of those people that when a blemish goes it leaves a red mark for years after and when you suffer from a lot of blemishes then you end up with a lot of marks/scars and I have been desperate to try and get rid of them, or at least fade them.

This product has been out for years know and thought why not? I know this says 'dark stops' but what's the worst that can happen.

So I have been using this as my morning moisturiser for about 3-4 weeks. This is a thin cream that sinks in quickly but doesn't feel 100% absorbed but is still comfortable, it also has a subtle smell to it that I can not describe because I have no idea how to hahaha but if you have tried Garnier products before and especially their moisturisers then you will be familiar with it.  

I have only just started to notice the difference, the areas that are effected have started to lighten and can be disguised under makeup that little bit more which is amazing, hopefully they will become more visible the longer I use this.
Now unfortunately I was stupid and did not take any before pictures but please trust me when I say there has been improvements.

The only down side to this, is the packaging as it comes in a metal tube and I can see there could be problems the more I use it like splitting/cracking.
I know this is going to be a very slow process but if it makes a little bit of a difference then I will be over the moon as my confidence in going bare faced is starting to lack and with a new baby I don't have time to wear makeup all the time.


Have you tried this? Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you so much for popping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment