I love finding new little hacks that make life easier or more convenient, I have been seeing a few here and there recently so I thought I would share them with you guys...I hope you find this helpful.
- Use a credit/debit card to get a sharp line for a eyeliner flick
- Cover the top part of a eye lash curler (not the part you push up) with eye liner - pencil, then curl your lashes to leave eye liner close to your lashes.
- Place some card behind your lashes when you are applying mascara to stop it transferring to you eye lid.
- Use white/nude liner to make the white in your eye stand out and make you look more awake...not less hung over.
- Use baby powder if your dry shampoo has run out
- Adding some moisturiser to a foundation that is slightly too dark can help lighten it up.
- Mascara can double up as a liner by dabbing a brush onto the wand.
- If you don't have a lot of time makes your eye or lips pop (not both).
- When applying concealer under the eyes apply it in a triangle to help it blend into your foundation.
- Stop lipstick going onto your teeth by putting a finger in your mouth then pulling it out once your have applied the lipstick
Have you got any useful hacks that I haven't mentioned? I would love to learn some more, please leave them in the comments for me and other bloggers to read thank you.
Thanks for popping by