04/06/2015

May Favourites

Hey everyone,

Here are my current favourites for May....

clean makeup brushes      


There is nothing better then using fresh clean makeup brushes, well except new ones but for free this is just the best! Here is how I clean my makeup brushes .

Excising


 After having my daughter 3 months ago I have really been getting into excising not to lose weight but to tone up and feel a bit more like me. I have been starting off slow with short 10 minute workouts and will go onto the video workouts in a few weeks. I am currently loving blogilates at the moment and they have a website with pintables (like the picture above) and a YouTube channel to follow videos.
 
Taylor swift perfume link to review

 

I am rubbish at describing scents but this is a very sweet scent that is perfect for this time of year with all the sun we have been having, I tend to use this on a daily basis as it is affordable and not over powering either. I have done a review if you would like to read more!

Twitter
Yep that's right I have been loving twitter at the moment and have been finding so many nice new bloggers to follow and chat too. I am starting to get back into the chats recently that I took a break from and I forgot how helpful they can be! If you would like to come find me, my links are in the side bar :)

Sorry there isn't a lot of beauty related favourites this month I have been taking a break from products - well using too many - and giving my skin a little bit of a break.

What have been your favourites lately?

Thank you for popping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment