09/06/2015

Summer wishlist

Hey everyone,



New look jumpsuit £19.99
I love the print on this, it's a little loud for me but I think I could pull this off round the flat or with family BBQ's

Topshop garland £20.00
This is so pretty and perfect for the lovely weather we have been having lately and I think I would wear this with my hair up or down.

H&M sandals £24.99
These are so me, not completely plain but plain enough I could wear them with so many different outfits. They also look really comfortable to wear.

George at asda kimono £16.00
I love the look of kimonos but I have yet to find one I like the look of or that suit me, this one is perfect and with it being neutral tones it will go with lots of different looks.

5  H&M slogan t-shirt £7.99
This is a little different for me but I think it looks so summery. I also liked the fact that the model wearing this had it paired with a shirt that I thought went perfectly together and now I need to do this!

What have you got your eyes on at the moment?

Thanks for popping by

No comments:

Post a Comment