17/06/2015

Thing I want to do this summer!

Hey everyone,

As the sun is shining a lot at the moment it is making want to go on adventures and enjoy the longer days. There are so many things I would love to do oat this time of year and I thought I would share some with you and hopefully if I get them don share it on instagram (fingers crossed I can get the other half on board)

Image from Google

Fireworks
I am very lucky that Bournemouth during August have free fireworks every Friday and Saturday on the beach. I am already counting down the days as I am  a HUGE fan of fireworks.


The Beach
I guess this ties into the fireworks. Although I live right by the beach I hardly every go but I am so excited to take more daughter and spend family time there creating memories, taking precious pictures and eating ice cream.

BBQ's
It isn't summer without going to a few BBQ's and I have going to 2 this month already what could be better at a weekend then outdoors, drinks, food, friends and lovely weather (just writing this makes me so excited).

New places
There are a few places that are near me that I have never been too and they are The Isle of Wight and Brownsea Island. Me and Steve said we would go last summer but never got round to it so I feel like I have to go this year.

Christerning
My daughter is getting christened at the end of this month and I can't wait as it will be such a special day. Mine and Steve's family together celebrating my daughter will be lovely and then we will be having a family BBQ after....perfect!!


June 2014

Finally....My wedding
Do I need to explain this?....August can't get here quick enough.

What are you looking forward to this summer? Or this year?

Thanks for popping by

No comments:

Post a Comment