05/07/2015

June empties

Hey everyone,




So it's that time again...this month has flown by blah blah blah.....!! I am surprised I have been able to use this much up only last week I had one product.

Here are my empties....

Emporio Armani Diamonds
This is my all time favourite perfume I love the smell of it and whenever I smell it I get flooded with so many amazing memories including ones with people I no longer see.

Mum and me new mum bath soak
I was kindly given this at my baby shower and it was a nice product. It didn't make too many bubbles which I prefer and made the water feel softer some how. It has a subtle clean smell to it and claims to contain arnica which aids the healing process (much needed after baby!!!).

Boots clean off nail polish remover
I find this to be fine for my nails, it doesn't dry that out and gets the polish off quick without too much effort. To be honest all nail polish is the same to me really.

Asda shea soft shave gel
As shaving gel goes this is ok it got the job done and to be honest I think they are all the same just different packaging. I think this only cost me £1.00 and will buy this again when I need to.

Nivea double effect eye make-up remover
Let me get straight to it...this stung my eyes so badly and I never get sensitive eyes I can pretty much use anything. I'm usually fine with Nivea products but this is a no go for me unfortunately.

What products have you been using up?

Thank for popping by

No comments:

Post a Comment