09/07/2015

My June favourites

Hey everyone,

Sorry this is coming to you a little later than I would like, however better late then never as they say.

I don't have too many favourites this month as I have been sticking with my everyday look. Please let me know if you are interested in seeing this.



Rimmel stay matte foundation in Ivory
I have been using this for about 2 weeks now everytime I do my makeup and I am really enjoying it. It comes out as a mousse rather then a liquid which doesn't bother me as I find it easy to blend and don't require a lot to cover my whole face. It doesn't keep me matte for a few hours but the oils do start to come through after 5ish hours which I think is pretty good for a reasonable priced drugstore brand. Although the colour is a little too dark for me I can still getaway with it but unfortunately the shade that's lighter then this is too light for me.

Makeup revolution blush in sugar
Isn't this so pretty! I really like the 'flushed' look it gives me and is not at all chalky but does feel silky to me and gives off amazing pigment for only £1.00. I really need to check out some of the other colours that are available. I have featured this in another blog post titled top 5 face products.

Soap and glory lid stuff
Thanks so 'shopping my stash' I have rediscovered this in June and have fallen back in love with it. It is perfect for an everyday look. The four colours are all warm shades and go perfectly together an can be used for a subtle brown smoky eye look. These shadows are so soft and easy to blend. Well done soap and glory you never fail me.

Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in on and on bronze
Again I found this little beauty (as well as the other colours I own) when I was going through my stash and I am so pleased I did.
This makes a perfect base to go along with lid stuff and help make the shadows least longer, this is perfect for this heat wave we are having. I recently done a review on these which show just how beauty the colours are.

Thank you for popping by

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love those maybelline colour tattoo shadows they are so fab!! Would love to try the rimmel stay matte foundation also :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I really want to try some new colours after rediscovering them. I thought the foundation wouldn't be that great for my oily skin but im really surprised that it's pretty good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that soap and glory palette looks stuuuh-nning!! i'm always blown away whenever i try S&G's makeup, it's brilliant quality x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natasha thank you so much for taking the time to read ad comment. I really want to try some more S&G makeup as I am so impressed with the few things I already have :) xx

      Delete
  4. The Soap & Glory quad is one of my favourites. The shades are beautiful & the quality is so amazing (: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and commenting Ash :) I completely agree it is a fab quad! xx

      Delete