28/07/2015

REVIEW - The body shop camomile waterproof lip and eye make up remover

Hey everyone,

 
 
This is a new product for me as I have been using a Nivea one  (double eye make up remover) that was upsetting by eyes and I don't have sensitive eyes.
 
I have been using this for a few weeks and I have hardly used any so I can tell this is going to last a long time which is great considering the price!!
 
This is a lovely product that is soothing on my eyes and gets out every trace of my make up, I can't comment on waterproof mascara as I don't use it. This doesn't leave any greasy residue thankfully.
 
This has a little nozzle that control the amount you use which I think is great as I don't waste product. It retails for £9.00. This is part of the camomile range, I am current also using the cleansing butter.
 
The body shop are cruelty free with their products, promote fair trade and work along side different projects helping people across the world.
 
What are your favourite make up removers and body shop product?
 
Thanks for popping by
 

No comments:

Post a Comment