02/08/2015

July empties

Hey everyone,

So I have managed to use up a few products this month and thought I would do the usual and share my thoughts on them.


Boots cucumber cleansing wipes
I use these all the time along with the No7 wipes, I usually get them when they are 3 for £3.00!! I don't use wipes to completely take off my makeup but just the first layer before I go in with a micellar water. These don't irritate my skin at all however I never take my eye make up off with them as I worry they will be too rough, they also have just enough product on them. The wipes also have a subtle cucumber smell that comes with all the products in this rage.

Radox mango mayhem shower gel
I mentioned this back in my April favourites's post. I really did enjoy using this and it lasted quite some time as you can tell!! It loathed up well and done the job. If you are looking for something that is moisturising and you want to try this the you will need to use a moisturising product as well.

Asda little angels bedtime bath
I suffer from eczema and my hubby-to-be has dry skin so I am also careful about what I put on Evelyn. This was lovely - it has a pleasant smell that created a few bubbles but not too many and never irritated her skin. I am now currently using a different one from the same brand which I am also really liking. This took us months to use, and is so affordable it's just as good, if not better then well known brands.

The body shop ginger sparkle body butter
We all know my love for the body shop so I won't go on about this too much. This was a limited addition at Christmas. It had a strong warm ginger scent that made me feel cosy...yep cosy. It has the same consistency as other body utters in that it's thick but not too greasy and leaves your skin moisturised and smelling great all day. If you see this at Christmas time I you recommend you give it a go...or at least smell it!!

Nivea in-shower moisturizer for normal skin
I have gone through so many of these as I tend to use them in the winter so I am not waiting round for my moisturiser to sink in. This is not long lasting and does not give your that much moisture so I won't recommend it to people that have really dry skin or anyone that requires a thick moisture after a shower/bath. 

Have you tried any of these products?

Thanks for popping by

No comments:

Post a Comment